Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review
Have you ever tried an Elite Tandem Stroller? If not, I am suggesting you to have an experience with Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller. I have worked on it for a long time and offering you an unbiased Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review.
It is a fantastic stroller with 7 configurations of seating for easy maneuverability and many unique accessories. The weight recommendation and product price are also satisfactory. I hope you will not be disappointed with it.
Features Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller
- Four colors-Laguna, Sand, Envy Green and Red Velvet are available
- Offers seven configurations of seating for easy maneuverability
- 49.5 x 26 x 39.8 inches of product dimensions. When it is folded, it is 3.5”l x 21”w x 26”h.
- The total weight of the stroller is 38 pounds
- Origin is China
- Maximum weight recommendation is 80 Pounds
- Offers three reclining positions
- Satisfactory warranty, support with international shipping facilities
- It Provides up to 2 Infant Car Seats
- Also offers Universal Car Seat Adapter, which fits over ten different car seats. You may buy brand specific "click-in" adapters too for it.
- The both reversible seats can be easily folded with auto locks and stands on its own• No need for any battery or other power sources
- The Contours Options Elite quickly folds and ca r locks with both seats attached
- Each seat holds up to 40lbs
It is my honest statement that it is an excellent stroller for parents who carry a lot with them, and have two or more kids that need to ride. If you want, you may stroll it with three children. So it an additional advantage for those parents who have more than two children. The Options Elite Tandem offers unparalleled versatility with seven seating configurations.
A rubber coated rear wheels provide a smooth ride. Parent cup holder, expandable mesh canopies and side-zipper access to the storage basket help parents to maintain their kids quickly. Other features which are friendly for parents are the tall seat backs, large adjustable footrest area, child pockets, 3-position recline, 5-point safety harnesses, adjustable footrests and plush headrests. All of them ensure baby and parents’ comfort.
There is a huge basket which accommodates two kids worth of stuff and more goods which are a necessary. Taking your child and plopping him in a shopping cart is no longer an option with two kids, so you're either keeping one in the carrier, or you nix the shopping cart, and everything goes in the basket. Even with all the kids in it, you can still access it from the side via a zipper. But the adult cup holder is quite small to keep enough bigger things.
- As Reversible seats allow seven seating options, you have seven ways to configure your seats. So your children will get more space while strolling and you will feel stretch less at any situation.
- You may keep a lot of necessary commodities in huge basket which belongs side zipper access
- Three reclining positions will give you easy maneuverability
- Tires are so upgraded that it may be suitable for all terrain for strolling
- As maximum weight recommendation is 80 pound and40lb weight limit for each seat you may easily stroll with quite old babies.
- Stroller folds up pretty compactly with both seats attached
- Options Elite seats are easily removable, and it may be configured in any way that works the parent with two in tow
- Mesh pocket in each place is excellent for keeping baby goods
- Expandable canopy provides safety of children from unfriendly environment
- Multiple colors and stylish look have made it attractive to you
- Affordable than other similar double strollers
- The harness clasps may be more upgraded. They are okay but can be better
- The adult cup holder is smaller than required
Few Questions & Answers
What's the difference between "elite" stroller and other classic Strollers?
Before knowing the difference between the "elite" stroller and other traditional strollers you have to have some basic concepts about them. According to Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review, the elite is a few lbs. heavier.
At the same time, t he seat backs on the elite are taller, and the elite has the zipper opening in the basket. Other classic strollers don’t belong to all these facilities at all. You may also find differences between the Contours Options double stroller and the Contours Options Elite double stroller.
It offers seven configurations of seating for easy maneuverability and Universal Car Seat Adapter which fits over ten different car seats. You can also buy brand specific "click-in" adapters too. So these are the main differences.
Is it adjustable for any kinds of heights? Does this stroller come with a travel case?
As its dimensions are 49.5 x 26 x 39.8 inches, I am pretty satisfied with its performance with people of all heights. 5’-6’ parents will easily stroll this stroller, and I believe parents of different heights will not complain of this according to my experience. The handle does not seem too high for the quite people.
But you have to be aware of the bottom of the foot rest because your child may hang with it. But I cannot say that it is the best for the travel case. But its seven configurations will help you to stroll in different ways and on different terrain.
What accessories can you buy?
There are some exclusive accessories which Contours offers, and you must like them. One attractive accessory is parent console which provides a handy place to keep small items such as your keys and smartphone.
Another accessory is zippered pouch which holds slightly larger items and has a nice tall bottle holder. In the mesh pockets inside the seats, you can keep child's food and drink items. But you can buy a snack tray for each seat and Contours Shopping Basket for holding heavier commodities.
The Verdict on Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review
Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review has delivered a brief description of this "Elite" Tandem Stroller. My recommendation of it for its various configurations of seating and Universal Car adapter which adapts with ten different car seats. So you can try many ways of strolling on different terrains. You may get some outstanding accessories with it. So my recommendation to you: try it!
Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review
Have you ever tried an Elite Tandem Stroller? If not, I am suggesting you have experience with Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller. I have worked on it for a long time and offering you an unbiased Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review.