We know that change begins with investing back in the young individuals who will be the entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders of the future. We at Baby Stroller Home have created a scholarship to give back to the local communities that have enabled us to grow.
The cost of attending higher education can go up to thousands of dollars; we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student in pursuing higher studies. Keeping this in mind, our team at BabyStrollerHome has decided to offer scholarship worth $1000 to individuals who are in colleges or universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in nearest future. So, we have introduced “BabyStrollerHome Scholarship”.
How to qualify?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in university/college
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- You have a 3.0+ GPA
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program:
Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Why Fewer Children Are Riding Electric Scooter”.
You must submit your essay on or before July 31st, 2020.
All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
Disclaimer for Scholarship
- We will not share your information with the 3rd party.
- We will never ask for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card number.
- No joining fee is required to participate in our scholarship program.
- Students maintain complete rights to the submitted article for review.
- Contact Us, if you have any questions: [email protected]
We know that change begins with investing back in the young individuals who will be the entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders of the future. We at Ba